A number of Las Vegas Bank of America tree branches have temporarily closed citing staffing shortages.
The Bank of America website shows you can get about 40 Las Vegas Valley branch or ATM locations.
An organization spokeswoman told the Review-Journal the company has dedicated to absolutely no Covid-19 related layoffs this time and said the bank is actually accomplishing everthing it can to keep as many clinics receptive as possible.
Closures have been out of loads of caution, the spokeswoman said. For example, several places may be temporarly shut because they aren’t large enough to adequately permit interpersonal distancing. Others could shut due to staffing shortages as employees might need to look after family members, she stated.
The business declined to suggest the number of employees have tested positive.
“In this unprecedented period, Bank of America is still committed to safely serving our clients,” a company statement said. “At times, we might have to shut a monetary school as we do business in a great deal of extreme care. Overall instances we try to lower the effect of a closure to the local community and our clients are always be supported 24/7 via the on the move banking platform of ours as well as bankofamerica.com, exactly where the branch locator tool of ours has probably the most as many as day info on hours of functioning as well as the closest ATMs.”
In line with the the company’s website, the local clinics affected include:
– Bermuda/Windmill: 505 E. Windmill Lane, Suite 1E
– Paradise Valley: 1077 E. Sahara Ave.
– Tropicana/Decatur: 4800 W. Tropicana Ave.
– Plaza: 300 S. Fourth St.
– Silverado/Bermuda: 410 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd.
– Craig/Rancho: 4361 N. Rancho Drive
– Southern Highlands: 4840 W. Cactus Ave.
– Airport Center: 6035 S. Eastern Ave.
– South Rainbow: 7280 S Rainbow Blvd.
– University: 4795 S. Maryland Parkway
– Farm/Durango: 8450 W. Farm Road
– Tropicana/Ft. Apache: 4910 S. Fort Apache Road
– Ft. Apache/Sahara: 2451 S. Fort Apache Road